Palakkad is one of the fourteen districts of Kerala and has no coastal line. The district opens the state to the rest of the country through the Palakkad Gap with a width of 32 to 40 Kms. Its geographical position, historical background, educational status, tourism hot-spots and above all, the development activities that are carried out, are wide and varied. The district is one of the main granaries of Kerala and its economy is primarily agricultural. The district is also the land of Palmyrahs.
- Beneficiary List for Financial Assistance to the Flood affected families for rebuild and repair of houses (PDF 1.4 MB)
- Flood – List of Beneficiaries of Exgratia Relief – 10,000 ( PDF 4.57 MB )
- Thanks from District Collector for Providing Materials (PDF 127 KB)
- District Releif Camp & Material Incharges (PDF 250 KB)
- Water Supply On Flood Affected Areas (PDF 300 KB)